Monday, April 01, 2024

Ambitious April


For the title, I looked up descriptive words that start with the letter A, because all my brain could supply was Amazing which seems like a lot to put on a month that has just started. Ambitious seems much more Accurate, (hah!) at the start of a month.  April Fools! Did you play any jokes or pranks on people today? 

This monthly marker was brought to you by the editing and combining of two photos I took in March.

First photo was this one of the train intersection shadows from San Diego.

Which I edited in Percolator. Love all those blues and grays and blue-grays.

Then I added this second photo of one of the blocks from the Bohemian Wife quilt in SnapSeed.


Here's my 31 seconds of 1SE, One Second Every Day in a short video.

 Monthly I-Did-It List for March

1. I stitched down the binding and added a label to the Blue Squares quilt for a quilt finish!

2. I re-started making blocks for the Bohemian Wife quilt and finished them all.

3. I did a lot of hand stitching on Snake In The Garden.

4. I did some more stitching on the Village/Japanese Houses quilt.

5. I made and submitted a Wearable slap bracelet cover for Project Quilting 15.5

6. I made a slap bracelet cover for friend Jaye.

7. I designed a quilt in EQ8 and posted it on the EQ Design blog.

8. I made and submitted a table runner for the final Project Quilting challenge of 2024.

9. I kept up with my 100 Days project and kept adding to the Scrap Tape throughhe month.

10. I did a new tool review.

11. I did some watercolors while I was in San Diego.

12. I worked on my Kawandi also while in San Diego.

I traveled to San Diego with my DH, and did some family and friends visiting stuff.  I continued going to PT for my knee with a little improvement and got an MRI.

I took an online lecture class, attended a BAM Meeting online, blogged here 31/31 days whoohoo!, I  instagrammed 8 times,  threaded 16 times, facebooked 0 times and Blue-sky-ed 5 times. Perpetuating my streak of being somewhat semi-social in definitely a few too many places to keep track of at once!

This month was a pretty productive one given the week off in San Diego.


No comments: