Saturday, April 13, 2024

56 Out Of 100 Days of Scraps

 

Continuing on my 100 Days of Scrap Tape project. Now that I'm on the other side of halfway it's seeming pretty easy to finish up.
Some of the scraps are tiny.
Some are larger bits.
Sometimes the fabric matches the wool pressing mat! Sheesh, change the angle already.
It's amazing how these little bits of fabrics can evoke memories, there's one of the pink fabrics that I used to make my daughter a duvet cover for her weighted blanket.
Then there are all these scraps that I don't remember because they only briefly passed through my hands like backings and binding for the bamq community sewing quilts. 
That black polka dot leaves such an absence doesn't it? When so little black is in a project, it really really stands out in contrast.

No comments: