Tuesday, April 02, 2024

April To-Do

As it's officially Ambitious April, here's my monthly to-do post, which is mainly for myself to keep track of what I want to work on during this month. Starting off with a picture of what's on the ol' design wall. Whew! It's busy busy busy isn't it? Honestly, it's a bit hard to look at really. The Bohemian Wife is A Lot. Combined with the Temperature quilt on the side, a whole lot of color. To work on the Bohemian Wife, I'm going to need to be able to move a lot of stuff around as I'm laying out the background strips. So that means, the Temperature Quilt column for September that's been laid out up there for more than a month now needs to be sewn together first. 

My to-do list for April (in the still kinda new format) is as follows:

Begin Something New

Keep adding to the Scrap Tape daily for my 100 Days project.

Continue Assembly

2023 Temperature Quilt - keep sewing together columns.


Bohemian Wife - cut strips, assemble sections.

City Sampler - continue assembly of the quilt top with sashing.


Pantone Project - continue making blocks, work on an overall design.

Y.E.S. Coat - continue making pieces/blocks. assemble on foundation, cut lining pieces.

Quilting

Trinket

Metro Twist

Slopes

Final Steps
Japanese Houses/Village - add machine embroidery stitches, add a label, take pictures.


Take a picture of the finished Blue Squares quilt.

Plenty to choose from here, and memo to me: decide what to bring to the BAM retreat this month!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! You have a lot going on, but you have also made a tremendous amount of progress! I am so excited about and proud of your work.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

There is a lot going on, but I'm burying my head in the fabric to get through. Thanks for the encouragement I really appreciate it.