Monday, April 08, 2024

September Sewn

Trying to get a little more room on the design wall to work with the Bohemian Wife quilt so it's time to get the September column for the Temperature Quilt sewn together.
It goes together pretty quickly once I get back into the rhythm.
Once again, I'm very pleased to be working with all of these beautiful colors that I've hand-dyed.
By the end of the column, it goes to the black pieces, and my eyes were extra tired so I got out the around-the-neck flexible light that I have to help a bit. Black on black is extra hard, so the extra light in the right place really helped.
Tah-Dah!! There's the third quarter of 2023 done, July August, September. On to the fall and winter and getting this done.
I'm keeping the columns carefully folded up and protected in this nice large project bag that friend Jaye made for me. Pretty sure that there's enough room for the next three columns.
 

No comments: