Friday, April 12, 2024

All Four 4 I's Blocks

 

According to my original design, I'm moving onto working with grellow-ish, weird yellow/green and purple for the other half of my quilt. Name change of this quilt: The 4 I's (Ideation Interpretation Iteration Implementation) 


I was really really pleased with the first block that I made out of all of my hand-dyes.
Honestly, I'd like this one all on its own. 
I think it works pretty well with the other half, here it is next to the solids version of the blue and orange.
And here's how the print version of the grellow/purple looks with the other three.
Now to decide on the the final form, and add the sashing. I like the way this pattern works with four blocks right up against each other, so I may change that from the original design, and just have a larger exterior border(s) to make the final quilt 24"x36".

No comments: