Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Wrong Way Round

I guess I wasn't paying enough attention this morning as I raced through sewing up the sashing/cornerstones and adding it onto the two sections. 
 All together and ready to sandwich.  But it's really not, look closer.  If only I could go back in time and stop myself, sigh.
All sandwiched up and then I realized that I got it all turned around when I joined the two pieces. Some un-sewing time later...
Impressed with the dents of the seam allowances left in the batting.
The ghost outline of quilts meant to be finished by now (sigh).
A little fiddling around was required as some of the top stretched as I un-stitched and re-stitched.
There, phew all ready to quilt now. The finished size that I'm shooting for is 24 x 36" so that's why the border is a little oversized so I can trim after quilting.





No comments: