Saturday, April 20, 2024

63 Out of 100 Days

 

Here are seven more days worth of the 100 Days Project. I'm away at the BAMQ retreat and have scheduled this post and sewn ahead of myself a couple days.  Hopefully I remembered to post all 7 pictures of the new 9" segments.
My plan is to bring this giant roll of sewn Scrap Tape along with me to keep up on the days while I'm there. I'm planning to use the scraps that I generate as I'm working on the projects that I bring to the retreat, so there will be a distinct look to those segments.
That white on white checkerboard fabric is so odd, but so cool. I thought it looked good around some fabrics that had bits of white.
A checkerboard of mis-cut cornerstones for the 4 I's quilt makes an appearance. 
More bits from the making of Bohemian Wife blocks appear.
This combination on the left is a great palette for a quilt, the grey orange, purple, yellow on purple/pink, then a chartreuse, woohoo!
One last segment for the week. Can't believe I'm up to 63! 


No comments: