Here's my list of ten (count them, ten!) proposed finishes for the third quarter of 2019 for the Finish-A-Long
1. When the Weekend Whatever
comes back from the quilter it will need the binding sewn down and a label.
needs hand-stitching on the added edges, facings, a sleeve and label.
3. Another 2005 blast-from-the-past, is the Celestial Round Robin. It needs to be basted, quilted, binding and label.
4. May You Ever Return - This one is the least put together on this list, but I want to have it done in time for the Rosalie Dace class in September.
5. Body Double needs the edges finished in some way that hasn't been determined, and then a sleeve and label.
6. Technology's Spine - needs some hand stitching, binding, sleeve and label.
7. The quilt I'm making for the Sister Artists (that is due in August) that will feature this embroidered piece.
8. Color Collusion - finish quilting, bind, sleeve, label.
9. Shenzhen Skies - finish quilting, bind, sleeve, label.
10. A shirt of some kind made out of this fabric.