Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Olive Hyde Art Gallery - 51st Annual Textile Exhibit

 I'm very pleased to be able to share that three of my pieces are being shown at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery in Fremont, California in the 51st annual Textile Exhibit. It's a terrific looking gallery, and based on the artwork I stole some peeks of at drop-off, I can't wait to see the whole exhibit hanging.

This is one exhibit that I've always meant to enter and never managed to remember to, (maybe it's the summertime deadline?) and I've never even had a chance to go and see it. So it's about time, huh? Thanks for the entry deadline reminder, Maureen!

"Listening to the Details" above, and "Triangle Study" are two of my pieces that'll be shown.

51st Annual Textile Exhibit
Exhibition Dates: August 9 – September 21, 2019
Opening Reception: Friday, August 9, 2019 (7-9pm)
And finally, "Uncountable Arils".

I hope if you're local you'll be able to come see the exhibit! I'm planning to be at the opening reception on Friday, August 9th.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

WOW! This is great that you got THREE pieces in!!! Hooray for doing it! Hooray for remembering! I am so pleased for you.