Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wandering Wednesday - King's Beach

 Post-Sunset pictures from King's Beach in North Lake Tahoe. We took a little too long eating our fabulous pizzas at Whitecaps. If you go, try the Arugula Bacon Peach that has:
applewood bacon, summer peaches, fresh arugula, gorgonzola, balsamic drizzle, whole milk mozzarella. OMG was it ever good. You've heard of the Should Pineapples Be On Pizza debate, in my opinion there's No Debate with this peach pizzas.
 After such a crowded day at the beach, it was so lovely and quiet walking along the shore.
 The colors got softer and softer.
 The black sand on the beach was beautiful mixed in with all the other colors.
And at the end of the pier, the love locks have made an appearance.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

I had a stone fruit steak salad once that I dream about even now. It is,clearly, a seasonal dish, but I have never seen it again and I hesitate to try and make it myself in case I ruin the dream.