Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wandering Wednesday: Lake Tahoe


 We were lucky enough to spend a few days at Lake Tahoe with my sister-in-law's family last week. One of the days we went over to Nevada to Sand Harbor state park. I looked up into the blue blue sky when I sat down in my beach chair and there was yet another fire rainbow.
 The beach was very crowded most of the day, so I waited until the afternoon right before we left to take some pictures. It's just so beautiful and clear and omg C.O.L.D. (53F!!) Did I go swimming? Yes, yes I did. One of the few benefits of the extra weight I carry around, it's excellent insulation.


 Seagulls and geese coming in to clean up after all the beach goers left. And apparently I smeared the lens of my cellphone camera with sunscreen.
 And then the geese showed up, so it was time to leave. Geese tend to hate me for some reason.
I liked the little bit of light coming through underneath the roots of the tree.

No comments: