Wednesday, April 03, 2024

42 Days Out of 100

 Here's a catch-up post of the last couple weeks of my daily work on the 100 Days Project,  This is what the back of the Scrap Tape looks like. You can see my written daily #43 and two dotted lines indicating the 9" I'm sewing for the day.
There's a tiny bit of my favorite ever dyed fabric, the hemp/cotton check.
Those houndstooth check prints really stand out.

I like the change in angles on this one.
This is the skinny strips piecing technique piece that I made during the recent Rosalie Dace class.
Some very teeny tiny bits in this one.
The chevrons show the way. 
I like the blue "orange" print on the pink background, it looks like a pieced in curve here.
A framed tiny triangle and a sort of fussy cut flower.
An almost curved line but it's pieced.
A wild four-patch appears!
That's all the way up to the end of March, 42 Days out of 100 done, woohoo!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

These are really great! I see a lot of fabrics I have, too. I'd send a photo to the maker of the scrap tape. Maybe you'll become a scrap tape influencer!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks, I think they're pretty interesting and fun. That's a good idea to send in a picture.