Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Snake Stitching

 

Got a chance to sit and stitch today for quite a while over at my parents' house. I've now reached the age where I'm getting to dad-sit on occasion. Not complaining, I'm glad that I have the time, live close enough to do it, and that he's still here to hang out with. It's all a new weird thing, but we're figuring it out as we go. So it's good to have an easy project that's ready when I'm ready to work on it.
I've been working on Snake In The Garden for a long time now. I started in a class with Pamela Allen in 2007.
I was getting pretty dense with these lines, but I like how it's looking.
Almost finished the bottom brown section. I like the variegated brown/green/yellow Eleganza (Wonderfil -Sue Spargo) that I'm using. After hours of stitching, I can report zero tangles happened which is really unusual for me. I'm sold on using this nice smooth embroidery thread.

No comments: