Monday, March 18, 2024

7 More Makes 29

 

After twenty-nine days my 100 Days Project is already winding up (haha) to be pretty large. 
I don't have this very tightly rolled up so it's spreading. This is going to be more than three times bigger once I'm done with all one hundred days. I probably need to re-wind it a bit tighter.
Still my favorite bit of piecing.
It's fun to see how it looks when the most recent pieced sections are unfurled. Almost like a colorful string of pennants.
Seeing the piecing in 9" daily sections is quite different than looking at the whole thing as one piece.
Continuing to sprinkle in little bits of the intense yellow hand-dye as I go.
The new fabrics from recent shopping have now made an appearance.
Adding in some scraps from the Bohemian Wife quilt block making. Goes well with the hand-dyes.
The hand-dyes and batiks work well with the more modern prints.
The blue Space Dye woven cotton by Figo is giving some interesting texture.
Some fairly successful y-piecing that took a little fiddling around. I like the look of it though.

No comments: