Thursday, March 07, 2024

Back to Boho

I'm so glad to be  back to making quilt blocks without paper. It's such a relief. The teeny tiny HST's are accumulating as I make my way through the "filler blocks" of the Bohemian Wife pattern.
I like these three recent blocks, especially that middle one. The two crazy Kaffe Fassett prints as borders really work together.
There's a lot of adding borders of various sizes to other blocks, it's going to be hard to keep track of all of these.
 I have to make 36 more of these blocks.
I'm going into production mode by pre-cutting the squares that will be the centers. More and more teeny tiny HST's.  Will I perhaps make them into a block that will be swapped out for one of these square in square's? Seems likely.
Here's how it's looking, beginning to fill in somewhat. Some extra blocks are up there, they'll likely end up on the back of the quilt. There's a good mix of colors and patterns. I'm trying for a not too focused on one color or pattern with this one.


 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! You have accomplished so much since Saturday. It is looking really good!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yes, I really got going on adding more. Thanks!