Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Bohemian Economy


Working on the "filler blocks" for the Bohemian Wife quilt. There are several sizes of Square In A Square aka Economy blocks required. I started working on the 23 3.5" unfinished size and got ten of them done.
As you can see I had fun playing around with the fabric combinations

Still very glad that I chose to throw in the Kaffe Fassett fabrics into my initial choices. They have such a different tone and intensity than the others, but still play together very well.
I really like the word fabrics in the different color combinations.
There's all 10, plus the one required 3.5" finished block. I'm labeling the one offs so I don't have to keep measuring them.
It's a nice start to making all of these blocks. What's your favorite combination?

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Great combo choices!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thank you, glad you like them! You likely have a lot of these fabrics I'm betting.