Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Another Eight

Here's a view into my continuing progress on my version of the 100 Days Project. Eight more days worth of sewing scraps onto Scrap Tape. I particularly like the orange & blue pieced section here.
A face appears!
It's so cool to be able to instantly spot the various recent projects this 9" segment contains: (from Left to Right) BAM community sewing, Boho Wife, Trinket, Dye Mastery, Y.E.S. coat, Japanese Houses. I love being able to see what these scraps represent. All in 9"!
Another face appears!
I let the selvedge edge of that orange print make an appearance because of the cool pattern.
Some of these didn't get ironed as you can see.
Some good triangles.
That's enough for now! I'm still on track and keeping up with adding 9" worth of scraps a day. This 100 Days Project is maybe a thing that works for me, huh. I shouldn't be surprised, I like organized challenges and externally imposed deadlines. Now I really get the popularity of these projects over the last few years.
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love this project. Your newest additions are great!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! I'm really enjoying doing this project so far