Thursday, March 28, 2024

Work From Away Episode 2

 Got a lot more stitching done on Snake in the Garden, just like last year

This was how it looked just a year ago, look how much more stitching I've got on there now. It is fun to see the comparison year over year. I took my advice and nailed down the edges of the glue-sticked pieces. Good to see that I'm truly making progress. Hard to remember when I'm going so slow on this.
An askew view off the balcony down to the yacht harbor. It was fun stitching as the seagulls flew past along with all the military helicopters. I showed this picture to my DH and he said he thought that it would be a cool abstract quilt design, and I think he's right. I'll fool around with the photo and abstract it and report back.
I didn't really plan this, but I'm really liking the shapes I'm making in the purple zone.
I actually ran out of green thread, so I'll have to refill my bag with the right color embroidery thread when I get back home.

No comments: