Friday, March 01, 2024

Marvelous March



Welcome to March, which is blowing in with a nice winter's storm here. Well, they're calling it a Snow-pocalypse but we'll see about that.

This monthly marker picture is a mash up of two edited photos.

First this picture of the grape hyacinths was edited in Percolator.

And then second, this picture of the corner of my last Project Quilting submission, "Muddy Hours" was overlaid in Snapseed


Here's the One Second Every Day video for February which is all of 29 seconds for 29 days.

 Monthly I-Did-It List for February

1. I finished the August column for the Temperature Quilt and cut out more pieces.

2. I made six more blocks for the Pantone Project.

3. I made and submitted a small quilt for the third Project Quilting challenge of 2024.

4. I finished and sent in my new art quilt, 5-4-5-7 to be displayed in the SAT24 exhibit.

5. I did some more stitching on the Village/Japanese Houses quilt.

6. I made my largest ever paper pieced block, a dragon for the lunar new year.

7. I cut out and made myself some more Swamp Blocks.

8. I made and submitted a small quilt for the fourth Project Quilting challenge of 2024.

9. I removed and then replaced the elastic on my bathing suit.

10. I started my 100 Days project (on 2/18) and kept adding to the Scrap Tape through the month.

As per usual I did some family and friends visiting stuff, and one long walk with family. Still no hikes as my knee is recovering. The new PT person I'm seeing has really helped, so far so good.

I attended a BAM Meeting online, blogged here 28/29 days, I  instagrammed 9 times,  threaded 26 times, facebooked 1 time and Blue-sky-ed 4 times. Perpetuating my streak of being somewhat semi-social in definitely a few too many places to keep track of at once!

This month was a pretty productive one given the power outages, etc.

No comments: