Saturday, February 17, 2024

Three Pantone Blocks

 

I was thinking I'd be going to the BAM meeting today, so I wanted to make the Pantone Project blocks that I've received postcards for lately. Unfortunately the weather has knocked me out once again and I'm not up to driving there. I hate being so reactive to weather changes, but it is what is. I'm glad the meeting was a hybrid one that I can still participate a bit. 

So that meant that these three blocks are done and instead of getting to hand them off in person, I'll be sending them off to Jaye so she gets a nice squishy envelope surprise sometime next week.

I've now made 3 of each of the 27 blocks (wow, that's 81!)  from  Doreen Speckmann's book, Pattern Play.we're working with, so I'm going back around another time making my favorites for the last nineteen. That's wild that we're finally winding this project up. That's if I get my postcards sent of course, I'm a bit behind on that.

No comments: