Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Kaleidoscope Outside

 

Power is still out, so instead of sewing, I'm fooling around with apps on my phone, like KaleidaCam using some pictures I took outside during a dry-ish spell.

DS says this looks a lace tablecloth.
It's the underside of a Turkey Tail shelf fungus.
Here's the right side, love those turkey stripes.
Another picture from right outside my front door.


Ah, it's a big banana slug on our woodpile. Guess it got tired of being in the wet redwoods.

The latest from PG&E was an unwelcome update, our power will no longer be restored tonight at 10, but instead Thursday night at 10pm. We will live in hope I guess. Our Powerwall got us through 2 whole days, but it wasn't getting recharged due to all the cloud cover. After half a day, I'm already tired of the generator noise. Tomorrow I can sew because we'll have it going, so there's that to look forward to.


No comments: