Friday, February 02, 2024

February To-Do


 

Starting out the month of February with a shot of what's going on with my design wall. Struggling with the studio assistant over the classification of said wall. He insists it's a *climbing* wall, I do not agree. I am now armed with a spray water bottle to squirt him with to get my point across. I'm mostly worried about the pins, as I don't want him eating them of course.

This month, I'm changing up my to-do list format to group together projects that are at similar stages of completion.

February To-Do List:

Begin Something New


Make something for Project Quilting 15.3 and 15.4

Continue Assembly


2023 Temperature Quilt - keep sewing together columns.


Bohemian Wife - make more blocks
City Sampler - continue assembly of the quilt top with sashing.


Pantone Project - continue making blocks, work on an overall design.

Y.E.S. Coat - continue making pieces/blocks. assemble on foundation, cut lining pieces.

Quilting


Trinket


Final Steps


SAT24 quilt - embroidery stitches, facings, sleeve, label, take pictures, send to show.

Japanese Houses/Village - add machine embroidery stitches, add a label, take pictures.



No comments: