Monday, January 15, 2024

In-Betweens

 

Getting ready to do some sewing on the Temperature Quilt,but first I have to redo the layout for the July column. It's been up on the design wall a bit too long and some pieces got knocked down. It doesn't really matter, but I want to put the "right" colors back in the "right" place.To prepare for sewing all those pieces together,  I got out the baggie of the ingredients for two big blocks to sew for a BAM Community Giving quilt. 

Whew, a 36 square quilt block! I laid both of the blocks out and pinned pairs of pieces together to use as leaders and enders in between the Temperature Quilt pieces.All pinned together and ready to go in a stack.

It really sped things up and kept me going.

I'm loving this colorful combination in mid-July.
And now July is all done except for the last black background shapes and I'm one month closer to finishing off 2023's Temperature Quilt.


No comments: