Monday, January 08, 2024

First Last New Fabric

 

The last fabric purchased in 2023 arrived in the first week of 2024. I'm just going ahead and leaving it in the 2023 category so I can start with zero on my database for the new year. I was running low on Hobbs 80/20 fusible batting, so I ordered the maximum quantity of two from Hancock's of Paducah (they always have a good price) and needed something else to get to free shipping. Thus the fabric purchase. But the delivery time is almost always a bit, shall we say...delayed.
I had seen these beautiful Tilda Bloomsville fabrics last year and refrained from buying them several times.
Finally my resolve wore out and I snapped these up. 
The color combinations are great and I really love the flowers and illustrations taken from/inpsired by vintage Chinese vases and porcelain.
The selvedges really tell the color story, don't they?

No comments: