Monday, January 01, 2024

Happy New Year and New Month


Wow, it's a New Year! Happy 2024 to you and yours. I hope we all have a productive, creative, healthy year ahead. That's the plan, right?
This month's monthly marker picture was made in a new way, instead of combining two photos in SnapSeed. I first manipulated this photo of part of my Temperature Quilt 

in the app, Percolator. Then I brought that result over into SnapSeed to crop, add a frame and text.
Very different, but I think I like the combination.


Here's the One Second Every Day video for December, which is a whole 31 seconds of course.


Monthly I-Did-It List for December

1. I put up the month of July for the Temperature Quilt and cut out more pieces.

2. I made more Pantone Project blocks.

3. I made a top with the Make It Work bag.

4. I made a back and binding for the Made It Work quilt.

5. I quilt sandwiched the Made It Work quilt and the Trinket quilt.

6. I designed a quilt in EQ8.

7. I repaired and two of my Christmas pillow covers.

8. I made a pincushion for the BAM swap.

9. I reviewed my new Oliso project iron and the Bulky Seam Jumper.

10. I made binding and bound a community giving quilt for BAM

11. I sketched out a new quilt for SAT24 and made the background.

I again did a whole lot of family visiting stuff, and went on one hike with DH.

I attended a BAM Sew Day/Meeting, blogged here 20/31 days, I tweeted 0 times, instagrammed 6 times,  threaded 4 times and I spouted 1 time, facebooked 0 times and Blue-sky-ed 5 times. Continuing on with being barely semi-social in probably a fewToo many places at once!

No comments: