Friday, December 22, 2023

Seventh Month

 

Guess which month I'm working on now? That's right, July is when I am finally making it all the way around the color wheel on the Temperature Quilt.

I finally got to use the hottest pinkest  pink on the 102°F day on July 15th. I think it reads differently enough from the two closest colors. I do want it to stand out. Maybe I should use a more neon pink? I'll have to look and see if I have something even more bright pink before I piece my way down to the 15th.

I put up the June column next to July to check, yes, I think that pink probably works. And wow, it really was a lot hotter, but that's July. Our June on average was cooler than usual I think this year.
Closer up comparison.
Definitely different enough. No more faffing about looking for the "perfect" pink, (self-sabotaging delay tactics, I've got 'em)  this is the one I'm using.

No comments: