Friday, December 29, 2023

Holidazed

The Holiday Celebrations are continuing apace and I've been feeling a bit like our tree-topper.
Green chopstick to the rescue. Stiffen up that spine and carry on.
Korben decided that the only decoration that needed to be fought with were the Santa hats.
The usual Cioppino for Christmas Eve.
The cats were having fun under the tree so we didn’t put any presents out until the last second.
DS Alex gave us a lovely ceramic skull, almost life-sized.
Korben enjoyed the furry tops of the empty stockings.
Honey baked spiral ham is the traditional Christmas Day feast at my parent’s house.
The other hit present was a new spaghetti strainer (FSM approved), combined here with the skull that probably needs a name.
I made “modern” almond spritz cookies because I ran out of time to cool the dough enough to use in the cookie press.
And now we’re enjoying spending time with my brother and his son at my parent’s house.

Pshew! a lot of fun stuff but not enough time for sewing. Tomorrow hopefully 🤞 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! M is HUGE! And V is a grown up. I am not sure I have seen him since he was a teenager so that image is stuck in my head. He looks like your dad.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yes, he really is, I got to hang out with him and A while we did a 550 piece puzzle, a really good funny kid. Reminds me a lot of V. V is definitely a grown up, turning 55 in a couple days. I think you probably last saw him at our wedding! which was a loooong time ago.