Friday, December 08, 2023

A Gift Bag

I received a really lovely birthday gift from friend Jaye, she made me another Project Bag! This time it's a big one, the "Jumbo" size 16.5" square of the ByAnnie Project Bag pattern. I love the fabrics she chose and the really nice purple zipper.This is the solid back of the bag. 

The black and white striped binding is really great. And the same fabric is used as the handle which is a visual treat.
For size reference and to see the lovely coordinating fabrics that have been used in the two bags. The first one is the large size 13.5" square. I've been using this bag as a to-go bag in the car for nervous highway passenger stitching and it is a great fit between the seat and the console.
Look at this perfect-ness on the corner and zipper, it's truly amazing. I love that sparkly glitter vinyl too.

I highly recommend having a practically professional bag maker as a friend. Thanks Jaye!

No comments: