Thursday, January 19, 2023

Fabulous Bags


This year for Christmas friend Jaye made me two amazing new bags, first is this one which is called Take A Stand.  The pattern is by By Annie.  I'm definitely going to use this one when I travel, such a great size.
Here's the inside, with lots of space.


Look at this awesome colored pencil fabric Jaye used. I love those mesh pockets, things don't disappear when you use them.
The zippered exterior pockets have the pencil fabric too.
I really love the end of the bag, everything is so perfectly matched up. The zipper opens all the way which means you can utilize all of the interior space. The buckles and mesh webbing are great colors that suit the fabrics. So cheery!
The second bag is a super useful zip up flat project bag with a clear vinyl front. Jaye has made several of these, using the By Annie pattern.
This is the back, I love that purple ammonite fabric and the black/white stripe binding.
Here's what it looks like with something inside, which makes it a little easier to see!

Both of these gifts are so great, I love having a friend that is practically a professional at this point at bag making.
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I think that ammonite fabric is a Spoonflower fabric, but I am not 100% sure anymore. It is digitally printed. Glad you like the bags and I am glad you think that project will be useful. I didn't think of it for the Pantone blocks, but it would work for that . I was thinking you might use it for your hand work.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm pretty sure the ammonite fabric is Spoonflower, you gave me some a couple years ago and I vaguely remember that. I think the project bag will work well for a lot of things.