Friday, January 13, 2023

Another Bundle

 

I received the 3rd bundle of Color Collective fabric this week, and I love love love this color selection. So lovely and vibrant, especially with those two on the bottom, the brown "Roasted Pecan" and the weird yellow "Grellow". I also apparently love the grape Hi-Chew that was so nicely included.

 I'm unfortunately not able to wash them as our power is Still Out (9 days now!) so I can't even contemplate trying out the new pattern suggested. Also, there's the issue is that I haven't even finished the first or the second one. Not that I have to do them in order or whatever. But I'm just finishing my fourth block for the Clover quilt. They take a while, that's paper piecing though. The new pattern is a curvy one, so I'm honestly not as excited about it as I still kinda suck at doing curves consistently.

Feeling a bit like I'm drowning in solids lately, my next project will have to have lots of prints or something.


No comments: