Friday, January 20, 2023

Bag O' Goodies



All kinds of goodies were inside the wonderful bag I showed you yesterday, as seen above in this group photo. What a generous gift from friend Jaye. First is a very cute pair of socks that actually fit pretty well, a new to me tarot deck that has lovely illustrations. True Grips to make my rulers less slippery, Bohin chalk marker, pins, lighted needle threader, scissorFobz to protect the tips of scissors in bags.

A very lovely smudge stick, sage and wildflowers, which I will use on a nice day when I can open windows and doors.
A new to me sort of pen, Lamy, the barrel is a nice size for my hand, it writes super smooth and easy.  I really love the big clip on the lid and the intense color.
A SumoGrip eraser, it goes with my favorite mechanical pencil as seen above. That bigger barrel size really works well for me, and wow does this eraser work really well. I like the unique plunger style too.

And finally, two really cool enamel pins by The Gray Muse, very inspirational!

No comments: