Tuesday, January 03, 2023

January Illustrated To-Do

 


Well, here we are starting January and that means that it's time for an illustrated to-do list. I find these very useful to refer to during the month, so I'm going to posting them as long as that's true. Back in December, I pretty much repeated the November list, and there's going to be an on-going theme you'll notice.  This time the list is separated into two sections this time. 

Sew-A-Long Thingies

I'm starting the new year with a few sew-a-longs of various type already going, .


Pantone Project - keep making blocks and passing them along to Jaye, this will probably go on through most of the rest of the year. (who really knows?)


Color Collective which is going for three more months this year which makes 6 total.


Stitch Happens which is taking place just during January.


Image item

Temperature Quilt with JayBird quilts which goes all year.

Secret Lives of Colors - This is a Pat Sloan sew a long from 2022, based on the awesome book of the same name, I've gotten partway through it and it's going to be lovely with alll the colors, so I want to get it done the whole way.

Keeping up with all of these will be A Lot all on their own, but they're all something I want to try, do, or finish.

Finish It Up Already


Sew down facings, add hanging sleeves and label to Sightlines triptych.


Finish quilt photography (and put away photographed quilts)


Sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label the Orange Bullseye.


Y.E.S. Coat I need you, so get some blocks, parts made.

Sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label the Japanese Houses.

That's plenty to choose from I think!


2 comments:

Jaye said...

It is so great to see these projects. I am super intrigued about the Secret Lives of Color piece. Can't wait to see it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's a lot of projects to choose from.