Monday, August 08, 2022

House to House

Again with the "help" from my studio assistant, inspecting my row joining skills.

Now to add on the sky colored borders. Hopefully I had cut enough 2.5" pieces back when I started this whole project, they've been pinned up on the design wall all that time, hanging down. I'll find out soon. Looking at it all put together like this, I'm pretty happy with how the background sky colors changing worked out.
Lucky Place and Pegasus house.
An anime girl fighter.
A green-faced demon in a house of Alice in Wonderland with a sushi chef roof.
You Are A Glutton! in the house of Math symbols.
A slightly off Cheshire Cat, not exactly the Disney-fied version.

 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

The glutton house reminds me of the Phantom Tollbooth for some reason. The YM loved that book!

I am so thrilled with how this looks! Good job. Perhaps you should call it Fog-ust as an homage to the fog. The sky reminds me a little of fog at the bottom.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I loved Phantom Tollbooth so much, read it to my brother all the time, and then my kids as well. Fog-ust is a great idea as a title. I was trying to simulate the look of fog vs. blue sky that we see in the Bay Area so much so I'm glad that came through visually.