Monday, August 29, 2022

One Orange Top


One whole top completed, which, as you can see, is all about the Orange

The orange bullseye experience is not quite over, as now I am working on a back and binding. 

But that's going to be a project for next month which is in two days, wow, August went by so quickly! 

 I took all these detail photos to show off all the great fabric combinations in the quilt top. 

The colors are still a little off in all these pictures. Other than getting daylight bulbs in my studio room, or setting up my quilt photography setup (not doing all that for just a top, sorry) this is the best I can do for now.

The sort of chaotic design I came up with has ended up emphasizing the squares of the background, which is one of the things I was going for. There may be another bullseye project in the works if we can agree on a color and timing, etc. What a fun and rewarding project to do with friends!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love your detail shots! It is so fun to see my fabrics on your quilt.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It is fun to see all those fabrics playing together so nicely.