Friday, August 05, 2022

Cutting Up Orange


It took a while to trim and cut up all 48 of my completed Orange Bullseye blocks so I did it in chunks instead of all at once. This is how it looked when I started with one block trimmed to 10" and cut into 4 quarters.
My accuracy in trimming and cutting had to pass a very rigorous inspection, phew.
And then voila, all cut up and ready to send out.
The two stacks on the left are the two quarters I kept from my blocks, and the stack on the lower right is the  block of quarters I received from friend Jaye. Once I get the other quarter from friend Adrienne, I'll start playing around with them on my design wall. I can't wait. We started this project back in April, and I can't believe that we're already at this stage, woohoo!
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love your photos! I am so excited about this project, too.

Glad your cutting passed rigorous inspection. ;-)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's been really fun to do this project together. Yes, the cutting inspection was passed, and no one lost any toes or fingers either.