Saturday, July 09, 2022

Picking Favorites

I'm almost at the finish line with. making the Orange Bullseye blocks. The final third circles have all been sewn on now, and the back has been trimmed. All that's left is pressing, and cutting into quarters. 
As I was going through them, I snapped some pictures of my favorites, color and fabric pattern-wise.
Here's how they look all stacked up with the trimmed circles in the front. I'm planning to make a pillow of some kind with all the trimmed circles.
It's a pretty big stack of blocks, and quite heavy!
A planet? A sun?
Such an odd background, an almost peachy pink, but the other fabrics really work.
All such different styles of prints, but they all together tell a story.
Sherbet colors, right?
This reads as Miami to me.

This one, oh, I just sigh every time when I see it, not sure exactly why.

 The blocks are really going to be great when all cut up and re-sewn together.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Your blocks look really great. It is fun to see how my first circles look with other fabrics on top. I will get on mine when I get back.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm so excited for how they've turned out. it is really fun to see those first circles be transformed with the other two added in. They'll be there to work on when you get back.