Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Final 4"

 


Oh happy and very orange day! I received my Orange Bullseye squares back from friend Adrienne with her second circle sewn on top of friend Jaye's first circle. Aren't they pretty and cheery?


Unfolded all 48 of them and slapped them up onto the design wall to see what's what. What a variety, wow!

I had already prepared 18 final orange circles so I matched them up to see how they'd look. So far, so good. Not having the same orange as the backgrounds, trying for as much contrast as possible so the circles remain distinct.

Time to cut out 30 more 4" squares, (I actually cut to 4.25") iron into folded quarters and then cut out the circles with the template.

And there we go, looks awesome to me. Now to pin and sew them all together. This has been an extremely enjoyable project, and I can't wait to see how all the quarter blocks turn out.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW!! Your backgrounds look great with the other two circles on top. I can't wait to work on mine when I get back. So many projects! So little time!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They're really incredible, I'm very pleased with how they're turning out. And I can't wait to see yours and Adrienne's too.