Sunday, July 10, 2022

Another Week (or so) of ICAD

This week (or so) worth of ICAD work really varies a lot one from the other. Many times I'm influenced by what I'm listening to, in this case the most recent podcast episode of Amicus (all about the most recent Supreme Court term). I found it to be somewhat hopeful, and also rather dark and grim.
Amazing how using a ruler to draw lines changes the look of a thing.
I like the depth of this one.
Can you spot the color catcher bits?
The package insert from new USB-c charging cables.

Color catcher again. They're a really nice texture to work with and soak up pen ink very nicely.

Uneven, uneasy circles drawn around a carved cork stamp.
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

These are much more refined than in previous weeks.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

That was what I was going for, so glad it came across.