Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Courthouse Nears Completion




 The Courthouse Steps quilt is now quilted, I'm not actually responsible for construction of an actual courthouse. All that's left to do is trimming, making and sewing on a binding and a label. I haven't decided where this one will end up. 

I don't like it enough to hang it up. It's a good baby quilt size I think, so maybe I'll donate it somewhere. 

I did the quilting without marking any lines, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The piecing was pretty accurate except in a few spots because the blocks are paper pieced. The light green thread that I quilted it with did a pretty good job of mostly disappearing without reading as a colored line. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

BAM would be happy to take it off your hands for the various charities the guild supports.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I was going to ask you that exact question!