Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Four Quarters

Back on the Orange You Glad train, now that all four quarters are here and ready to go. I'm going to put them all up on the design wall today and play around with them. Autocorrect just changed play to Olay, that was very odd, anyway...moving on. So exciting, and I can't wait to come up with a design to use all this vibrant color.
 

As I was trimming some of the quarter blocks, I noticed that the centers had double layers, so  that's what all these 1/4 circles are about. Aren't they cute like this though? I kind of want to make some sort of raw-edge appliqué piece with these. Maybe for the back of the quilt? Or a matching pillow? Of course I also have a lot of leftover whole circles of the three various sizes.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I was thinking of a donation quilt. I made one with circles once. It was a lot of work, but fun for the recipient as well.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

That's a great idea, did you make a pieced circle or more bullseyes?