Friday, December 02, 2022

December Illustrated To-Do


 Welp, the Illustrated To-Do List for December is going to look rather familiar. It's going to be pretty much a copy of November's.  Honestly, my November is feeling like it was a lost month, truly, I was really checked out and off my normal, due to the extended fever battle I was waging. Not getting down on myself here at all, but I am finding that I have a mighty need to Get Some Stuff Done this month to keep up my mojo going into the new year.

Onto the list....


1. Do the quilt photography I'd staged for last month. As you can see from the picture above, I still need to photograph this group of quilts that are still all bundled up. 

2. Sandwich, quilt, bind and label the Orange Bullseye.

3.  Keep on making more Pantone Project blocks.

4. Do some Gelli plate printing for the Saqa/Printers exhibit (due 12/16!)


5. Now that it's finally cold, I'm wishing I had the Y.E.S. coat, so work on it, make blocks, piece them together, etc.


6. Sandwich, quilt, bind, label the Japanese Houses quilt.


7. Finish up those Holiday Presents, keeping it vague here just in case.


8. Make more blocks from the first month of the Color Collective, and make some blocks from the second month.

Well...that's probably plenty of choices to keep me busy this month (hah!)

No comments: