Thursday, December 01, 2022

So, December

 



So, it's already December, hard to believe! Already? In the first good news of the month, I've gotten more than an inch and a half of rain so far for my birthday today. 

As per usual this is my monthly marker photo, a combination of the following two photos in the app SnapSeed.
A picture I took at the SF airport of raindrops on an interesting window panel looking outside.
An arrangement of fallen cherry tree leaves on my deck.



Here's 30 seconds of my November.

And finally, the very short Monthly I-Did List for November

I kept making more blocks for the Pantone Project and sent the ones I've made to Jaye

I made a spreadsheet/database for the Pantone Project and discovered duplicate colors in my postcard box.

I made one block for the first month of the Color Collective.

I watercolored and hand-wrote and sent 20 postcards to voters.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long (but still haven't posted it here yet). I guess it's remaining an actual secret for now. Such a cool book.

I very occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 13/30 days and Instagrammed 6 times. Including celebrating the 18th birthday of this very blog.

I traveled by air for the first time in years to participate in a medical trial.

I took an online class with BAM, not live, but recorded as I was traveling.

Not absolutely zero, but pretty close, but hey, it was essentially a lost month due to the stupid fever. But I'm coming back raring to go this month.

No comments: