Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Calendar Conclusion

 

All 24 doors have been opened on the advent calendar label gizmo.
It's quite a splendid variety of sew-in labels and two patches. It's going to be super fun to use these, and I'm glad that KATM (Kylie & The Machine) has a how-to video on how to sew them in correctly, because I honestly have no earthly idea. The more makes I finish, the more I'll get to try adding them in.
I've got them all contained in a baggie for the moment, but they definitely need to be in some sort of box.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love some of the ones you have and we will definitely have to do a trade. You got a lot more large ones than I did. Good idea to take a picture of them all.

Nina Marie said...

Oh I need to get one of those next year!! So cool!! I wanted to invite you to link up to my quilt Link Party - Off the Wall Friday - any week you have a creative post to share!