Sunday, December 04, 2022

Label This

 An advent calendar is always fun, and they seem to be all the rage this year. Off the top of my head, I've of course seen the normal terrible chocolate shape ones. But now there are advent calendars that have daily treats of yarn, tea, spices, pet toys/treats, wine, cocktail, beer. 

But an advent calendar full of sew-in labels? Hey, why not? Labels are all the rage in quilting/sewing world so it makes a lot of sense.

I gave the holiday version to friend Jaye, and bought myself this one that is not decorated for the winter holidays. Presumably it could be for any occasion, birthday, etc. n

I have to say that, four days into it, I'm loving what I've gotten behind each little sort of hard to open door. It will be interesting to see if the labels are the same in my box vs. Jaye's. I really hope she likes it!

Check these out, but don't look if you don't want the surprise spoiled.

Day 1:

Day 2:
Day 3: Surprise! It's an embroidered patch instead of a label:

Day 4:
I really love this one!

No comments: