Monday, October 10, 2022

Label Label Label


Well, my labels arrived! They are made by Wunderlabel, a company (and an idea) that came from David Owens Hastings.
So many choices, colors, type of label, fiber used, graphics, fonts, etc. Mine of course ended up lime green and orange, and I chose to put the name of this blog on there. I may get some with my name, we'll see. But don't worry, I'm still adding the usual sort of informative label on my quilts.

These are the woven type as you can see by the back. They are very soft, especially on the edges and wouldn't be at all scratchy on a garment, a pillowcase or a bed quilt.
I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to sew one on the first thing that I finish. 
 
The title of this post of course refers to this! You are welcome for the ear worm, hahaha.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I got mine, too!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Oh you got some, great!