Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Back Into Orange

Back into the orange bucket I went to make the back for the Orange Bullseye quilt. You can see the bullseyes through the lighter colored fabrics. I'll be using the new brand of fusible batting I just bought, hopefully it will hold as well as my old standard Hobbs.
And while the orange bin of fabric was out, I made the binding too.

The binding babies are stacking up, only one official one there in the middle corralling the blue/grey binding for the Japanese Houses quilt, the dark blue for the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt and the orange for the orange bullseye quilt on the left. I used empty thread cones to wrap them up.  Guess I better get the quilting done on these three quilts, right?

Oh no....I made the mistake of looking at the binding babies website when I went to grab the address to link and they have a Halloween Binding Babies collection and they are way too cute and luckily for my wallet they are sold out.
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Glad you are using your binding babies. The Halloween ones were really great and I was sorry to see they were sold out. You have a lot of quilts to get quilted. LMK if you want to take any to Colleen. I'm going Wednesday.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

The binding baby is a great tool, I'm glad I talked myself into getting one. The Halloween ones were cute, I guess one could collect them all, but they're probably too cutesy for me. I'll let you know about quilts for Colleen.