Saturday, October 01, 2022

Onto Outstanding October

 


No way, it's October?! I honestly feel like that every single month, you'd think I'd be used to it by now, but time slipping away month by month, week by week is still somehow astonishing. It's nice starting out the month having the big rain we got in September all soaked in, the outside world doesn't seem so direly dry. Fingers crossed that we get some more at some point. 

The monthly marker picture is a combination of two photos, manipulated and mashed up in Snapseed.

I used a photo a manipulated in Percolator 


and one of a chestnut.


Here's my One Second Everyday video for September:



And last but certainly not least, here's my list of: What The Heck Did I Actually Do In September???  aka The Monthly I-Did

I completed the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt top and made the binding.

I kept making more blocks for the Pantone Project 

I sewed a backing and made a binding for the Japanese Houses quilt.

I completed the quilting and binding and label for the Kitchen Sink Quilt.

I started and almost finished the four green living room pillows.

I kept on hand stitching on an older collage quilt.

I designed a quilt in EQ8 for the MQG Ruby+Bee challenge.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long (but still haven't posted it here yet). I guess it's an actual secret or something!

I occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 23/30 days and Instagrammed 6 times.

I attended an actual in-person quilting event, Super Sew Days at BAM and a virtual meeting and lecture with BAM as well.

I virtually attended two quilting lecture events, Quilters Take A Moment and Global Quilt Exchange Sampler.

I took an online FPP design class from Melissa de Leon Mason.

Pretty happy with my doings this past month during all the weather extremes.


2 comments:

Jaye said...

Those Percolator pictures are really amazing!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They really are striking, very fun app to play with.