Monday, October 24, 2022

Coming On Through

The quilting is progressing on the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt, Come on Through. I'm liking how the quilting looks on this so far entirely walking-foot quilted pice. It almost looks like it's been washed once, I wonder what it'll look like when it actually washed? And oooh now that I think about that issue, should I do that before I take the pictures or not? Usually with the art quilts I've made and submitted to shows, I have never considered washing them.
I'm leaving tails of thread to bury, with the new self-threading needles I bought recently, hopefully that part won't take too long to get done.
As of today, here is how it looks. The only un-quilted sections are the outer dark navy border and all of the cream. So, I'm getting close to finishing the quilting, but that deadline is looming (10/31).
 

No comments: