Friday, October 21, 2022

18 Days


 I've been using my hands up lately on painting and writing Postcards to Voters. Mostly I've been sending them most of the way across the country to Georgia. It's so easy to do (not according to my hands) and I feel like I'm doing something to help, hopefully, maybe, etc. I work on painting these colorful cards and think that if I received one in the mail, where I could see a fellow citizen of mine took time to make something and send it to me, I'd get up off the couch or whatever and go and actually vote. It would totally work on me if I received one of these. 

I hope that a high percentage of the people who receive one of the thousands and thousands that all of us postcard writers are sending actually do get out there and vote, like now, early, or on the day, November 8th. 

Have you checked your registration?

Have you asked your friends and family if they've checked their registration, especially if they've moved recently? 

Can you vote early?

Yes, that's a Pantone Project postcard in the picture, a little spoiler-y hopefully it's already arrived.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Yes, I received the postcard yesterday, so no spoiler. Thanks!!

Yes, my ballot is half completed. I went through and voted on all the issues and people on which I had already decided. Now I have to read about the rest. How do you vote for judges?

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

You are ahead of me on filling out your ballot. For judges, I mostly look up who is endorsing them, and also if they are Federalist Society members or not. That's a big no from me, enough of those folks are on the bench already. And if they've ever been defense attorneys as well so that it's not all prosecutors.