Friday, December 23, 2022

Back In Clover

Back in clover, as in "living a comfortable and luxurious life" or back to making some blocks for the Clover quilt? Kinda sorta both, but mostly the latter as far as this post goes. This is the pattern for the first month of the Color Collective. I love doing the center on this block.

This is how it'll look once I press and sew the four sections together.
Here's how it will look with the first block I made. So that's nearly two, and many more to go. These are a bit slow going, as it's paper piecing and I'm not the most proficient at it. But it did get easier as I did this second block.
 

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Interesting that the first month is a paper pieced block. They look great. I like the color combinations you have chosen. One of my students has been with the Color Collective for two years, I think. She doesn't always make the whole quilt. I have seen a pillow from one block that she just didn't enjoy making and a couple of lap quilts. Glad that the second block was easier.